The patient’s activity has been improved to provide you with an enhanced snapshot of a patient’s account status and history, allowing you to quickly analyze the financial health of a patient’s account. When accessing the patient’s activity in the Patient, Claim, or Payment section, the system will display a list of claims, misc. debits, account credits, statements, patient payments, and activity summaries.
Information and boundary separators have been added to provide you with an at a glance view of the patient’s transactions/history.
- Drill Down - Drilling down into the corresponding sections of the application (Claim, Statement, Credit, and Payments) will provide insight into the patient’s account status.
- Right Click - Time saving features have been built in to allow for interactive right click capabilities allowing you to navigate throughout CMD with a single click.
- Expand/Collapse- Expandable and collapsible sections that allow you to hide information you are not interested in viewing and quickly identify the sections you are interested in viewing.
Send automatic Text Reminders to your patients and allow them to confirm or cancel their appointment using their mobile device. Appointment statuses within CollaborateMD will automatically be updated as patients confirm or cancel their appointment. These secure Text Reminders will help reduce no-show rates, cancellations and free up your staff’s time to help increase productivity.
- Control which patients receive text reminders
- Schedule the time of day to begin texting patients
- Allow patients to confirm or cancel their appointment via text responses
- Resend text reminders until confirmation is received
- Schedule text reminders at least one (1) day prior to patient’s scheduled appointments
- Customize the Practice Name, Provider Name, and Scheduler Resource Name linked to the patient’s appointment
- Automatically sync and update your appointment statuses when patients confirm / cancel