Within CollaborateMD, if you are unable to locate a connection with a specific payer this means that RelayHealth does not have an electronic connection with that payer.
- Please be sure that you've searched for the payer and you've confirmed its not in CollaborateMD.
- You will need to verify the 5 digit Payer ID with the payer to fill out this form.
- This form is not a provider EDI enrollment form to submit transaction to a payer.
- New payer connection requests will only be accepted by submitting the New Payer Request Form electronically. All Mailed and faxed forms will be denied.
- Please only request one request per form and only one request per submitter number is necessary.
New Payer Connection Request
To request for RelayHealth to add an electronic connection for a payer, please follow the steps below.
- Go to https://connectcenter.relayhealth.com.
- Click on the Login link.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Hover your mouse over Payer Tools and select Payer Search.
- Search for the Payer to confirm it's not in RelayHealth Master Payer List.
- Or, click on the Search button to complete a search for all Payers.
- Once you've confirmed that the payer isn't available, click on the New Payer Request Form link.
- When the New Payer Form opens, begin completing the form and click on the Submit button once you're satisfied.