Reference the instructions below to uninstall CollaborateMD based on your operating system.
Note: Prior to uninstalling the program be sure to check with your IT department to ensure you are currently logged in as the Administrator on the physical computer.
- Click on the Start button on your computer, and then select or locate the Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon. Note: This may also be listed as "Uninstall a Program".
- Locate CollaborateMD on the list of currently installed programs.
- Select the option to Remove or Uninstall. Note: If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Proceed with the uninstall instructions.
- Close the window.
- Click on the Start menu, and then select My Computer.
- Double-click on Local Disk (C:).
- Click on the Program Files folder. Note: Some computers may have two (2) Program File Folders - be sure to check BOTH.
- Right-click on the CollaborateMD folder and select Delete.
- Right-click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Locate Programs. (Note: This may also be called Programs and Features. If this is true, double-click to open and proceed to step 4).
- Select Uninstall a Program.
- Locate CollaborateMD and select to highlight.
- Select Uninstall.
Note: If you have multiple instances of CollaborateMD, we recommend uninstalling all of them.
- Go to Finder.
- Select Applications.
- Locate CollaborateMD.
- Right-click and select Move to Trash.
For instructions on how to install CollaborateMD visit http://www.collaboratemd.com/download.