website for your account's monthly minimum.
The account will be assessed a provider fee for each active provider. Provider Fees are calculated based on the rendering/attending provider field when creating a claim in our system. There will be one Full Provider Fee per customer account. Any additional rendering/attending providers under the customer account will be charged based on the Low Volume Discount pricing. Any additional features, such as Patient Statements, Address Verification, etc. will incur additional cost based on the feature used. See our General Pricing page for a list of all available additional features. If the total activity on the account does not reach the monthly minimum, there will be a fee to reach the minimum.
- Medical Practice Account: Use of any features not included on the chosen Price Plan will cause the account to be charged at the rate of the Price Plan in which those features are included. For example, if the chosen plan is Plan 1, but during the month of March a Plan 2 feature is used, such as enrolling and receiving ERAs from a payer, then the account will be charged on Plan 2 pricing for March. If during April, the Plan 2 feature is not used, such as disabling and requesting that ERAs are no longer received from the payer, the account will be charged Plan 1 pricing, as that is the chosen Price Plan. You can add certain products a la carte, and pay a per transaction fee. However, we recommend reaching out to your Current Sales Representative to receive a proper quote based on your business needs.
- Account Sign on Date before 06/13/2016: Please see the Legacy Pricing page for details on what features are available on each price plan.
- Account Sign on Date after 06/13/2016: Please see the Medical Practice Pricing page for details on what features are available on each price plan.
- Billing Service / Lab Account: The account will be charged on a per transaction basis. See our Billing Service / Lab Pricing page for details on our transaction pricing.
- Full Provider Fee: >= 75 Total Claims (Electronic + Paper)
- Half Provider Fee: 6 – 74 Total Claims (Electronic + Paper)
- No Provider Fee: 0 – 5 Total Claims (Electronic + Paper)
A notification of an available invoice will be sent out via email and/or CMD Messaging to the contact(s) specified. We do not send paper invoices by mail.
These notifications are controlled by the user's permissions. Users with the Bill Payment permission will receive notifications of invoices, will be able to view the detailed monthly invoice, and will be able to make payment on invoices or view payment history. Users with the Monthly Invoices permission will receive notifications of invoices and will be able to view the detailed monthly invoice, but they will not be able to make payments or view payment history. To add or remove permissions for users, please review the Admin Help Page.
Detailed Monthly Invoices can be viewed within CollaborateMD. Any user with the Bill Payment permission or the Monthly Invoice permission can access this information in the Admin section under the Invoices tab within CollaborateMD. For detailed steps, please review the Admin Help Page.
When viewing the PDF version of the invoice, you can find the due date of your bill at the top right, in the second box. When viewing the Print version of the detailed invoice, you can find the due date of your bill on the top left, just under the invoice number.